Wes Morgan, Ph.D.
303-B Austin Peay
489 Supervised Research (1-9) Prereq: Consent of instructor. May be repeated. Maximum 12 hours in 399, 489, 491, and 493 combined may be applied toward the major. E
To Sign up for a Psychology Research Course:
- Check the Recruitment Document (see below) for the
project you are interested in.
- Make an appointment with the contact person (Dr.
- If you meet the requirements, have the Dr. Morgan
fill out and sign a contract (see below) and sign a drop/add
- Return the signed contract and drop/add slip to the
Student Services Office, Room 307 Austin Peay.
- Obtain a section number for your course and a Dept. Head
stamp for the drop/add slip while you are in the Student
Services Office. The office will retain the contract.
Links to Documents
Wesley G. Morgan,
Last Revised: September 2, 1997