Study Questions Chapt. 9
- Describe two specific ways in which the work of Charles Darwin
impacted psychology. Make sure that your answers apply to psychology in
- Galton was a man of firsts. Describe three things that Galton was the
first to use, do, or say.
- James McKeen Cattell is described as psychology’s great publisher,
promoter, and businessman. Give evidence to support each of these three
- Hall founded many things. Name and describe three of them.
- Describe the philosophical position for which James is best
- Describe an observation made by Darwin of one of his own infants that
compares the child's behavior to that of another species.
Last revised: 20 January 2009