Develop a website devoted to one of the individuals listed below:
Heads of the Department of Psychology
Directors of the Clinical Psychology Program
- Robert S. Ellis: (Armata, Cannon)
- Axel Brett: (Chambers, Clement)
- Edward Eugene Cureton: (De-Moll, Gerke)
- William Samuel Verplanck: (Plemons, Scott)
- T. Ernest Newland: (Dellinger, Dugger)
- Gerald R. Pascal: (Hoffman, Perez)
- James M. Anker: (Tolliver, Toor)
- Harold J. Fine: (Hendry, Naydenova)
Directors of the Counseling Psychology Program
- Naomi Meara: (Acevedo, Gupta, Hines)
The site should provide a personal biography of the individual including:
- Give their dates of association with the University of Tennessee, positions held, etc.
- Describe the individual's academic and professional accomplishments and honors. Include a lifetime
bibliography and mention of their contributions and service to the field of psychology and the University of
- Identify their most important or influential work.
- Provide a listing of book reviews of books written or edited.
- Provide a listing of all doctoral dissertations chaired (Names of students, dates and title of
- Provide links to any relevant online resources related to this individual or their work.
- Present a photograph of the individual.
- Provide acknowledgment of resources used.
- Keep a dated log of your research efforts and findings and bring it to each seminar meeting.
- Present and discuss your findings during seminar meetings.
- The website must be completed by the date of the last seminar meeting.
Example Webpage: David
Webpage Template: [click here] and then right click to "view page source" for HTML
Last revised: 28 January 2005