Study Questions Chapt. 9
- Describe six characteristics of a profession.
- In what ways did World War I influence applied psychology?
- How did the single objective of the pre-WW-II American Psychological Association (APA) inhibit the early development of the profession of psychology?
- What was the Boulder Conference and what did it accomplish?
- Explain how the "I" and "O" in I-O Psychology emerged.
- What events taking place in 1948 and 1949 influenced the development of clinical and counseling psychology?
Last revised: 19 February 2007