Study Questions: Chapt. 6
- Describe the operation of Lightner Witmer's clinic. Whitmer is claimed as the founding father of what fields of psychology?
- What two advertising techniques did Walter Scott emphasize?
- Munsterberg moved from the laboratory at Harvard to the writing of articles for the popular press. What topics did he write about?
- Lillian Gilbreth was a unique psychologist. What were her accomplishments?
- Terman and Goddard shared a common interest but went in different directions. Explain.
- What did Whitmer mean by the clinical method in Clinical Psychology?
Last revised: 29 January 2007