Study Questions: Chapt. 3
- Name and describe three major contributions to psychology of Wilhelm Wundt.
- What is the difference between Wundt's voluntarism and his
Volkerpsychologie? Which was the most influential in American
- Describe the work of two other (besides Wundt) pioneering German psychologists.
- How did Muller's studies of memory differ from those of Ebbinghaus?
- What do G. Stanley Hall, James McKeen Cattell and Harry Kirke Wolfe have in common?
- What kind of controls did Ebbinghaus use in his study of memory?
Last revised: 22 January 2007