Study Questions Chapt. 10
- What is the "variability hypothesis?" How has it been assessed and with what results?
- What kinds of research did Kurt Lewin do? Why is he considered "one of the most influential psychologists of the twentieth century?"
- What were R. Meade Bache's findings concerning race and reaction time? How did he interpret them?
- How did Mamie and Kenneth Clark influence school desegregation?
- What did Hellen Thompson and Leta Hollingworth have in common?
- How does Hollingworth account for observations that show that there
are a greater proportion of males under 16-years of age diagnosed with
mental defects than females and more males who achieve eminence in world
Last revised: 22 January 2007