The purpose of Delta Delta Delta shall be to establish a perpetual bond of friendship among its members, to develop a stronger and more womanly character, to broaden the moral and intellectual life, and to assist its members in every possible way.
For 89 years, Delta Delta Delta has maintained a strong tradition at the University of Tennessee. Being a member of Tri Delta creates a special bond that will not only last through college, but will last a lifetime.
The Delta Sigma chapter at the University of Tennessee has been recognized with the following awards- *Maragaret Paddock Haller Award, recognizes 8 Tri Delta chapters nationwide for overall excellence
*Overall Recruitment Award, top recruitment award among 138 Tri Delta chapters nationwide
* Tri Delta Honor Roll of Excellence, excellence in academics, financial responsibility and recruitment
* Second Highest Fundraising Chapter per Member for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
* "Top 5" Fundraising Chapter for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
* "Heart of a Volunteer" Award, outstanding philanthopy event among UT Panhellenic
* Torchbearer Award, overall achievement among UT Panhellenic