Research Council Agenda
Monday, November 11, 2002
3:30 PM, 8th Floor Board Room, Andy Holt Tower
- Opening Remarks (Doug Birdwell, Chair)
- Draft statement on the importance of research (Doug Birdwell)
- Discussion Items:
- Requests for SARIF funds (EPPE, Infrastructure, etc.) from faculty doing research through
the Institute of Agriculture (Elizabeth Sutherland, Chair, EPPE Committee)
- Intellectual property (Tamara Miller) - Some institutional considerations on retention of rights to works of
scholarship, especially published research. Update on recent legislative changes.
- Faculty Senate action on Information Technology (Doug Birdwell)
- New business
Comments to: email@example.com
Last updated November 8, 2002.