The Clinical Psychology Program of the University of Tennessee Knoxville has been fully accredited by the American Psychological Association (www.apa.org) since 1949.* Our program is designed to train highly competent clinical psychologists who will make significant contributions to the profession and society as researchers, teachers, and clinicians.
We follow The Tennessee Model, which represents a set of guidelines through which students are trained to think of psychological practice and research as similar enterprises to be conducted in an integrated manner ensuring maximum benefit in both domains. Our students receive strong training in research, psychological assessment, psychotherapy, and teaching. Our faculty approach clinical work from a variety of theoretical perspectives including psychodynamic, cognitive behavioral, emotion-focused and systemic orientations.
- Director of Clinical Training: Todd Moore, Ph.D.; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Associate Director of Clinical Training: Kristina Gordon, Ph.D.; email@example.com
- Director of UT Psychological Clinic: Lance Laurence, Ph.D.; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Associate Director of UT Psychological Clinic: Leticia Flores, Ph.D.; email@example.com
- Clinical Program Administrative Assistant: Mary Ellen Hunsberger firstname.lastname@example.org
* The Committee on Accredidation of the American Psychological Association can be contacted in writing at: American Psychological Association, 750 First Street NE, Washington, DC 20002-4242 and by phone at 202-336-5979. TDD/TTY: 203-336-6123. Email: email@example.com
Contact Clinical Psychology
416 Austin Peay Building
Knoxville, TN 37996