updated March 2, 2006
Sign-ups for the 2006 Baseball Swap open Wed, March 1 and will close
Friday, March 31. A final list will be distributed for everyone to check
by Monday, April 3. Anything received on April 1 or after will not be included in the swap. Please sign up early so as not to get left out.
- Sign-ups will close March 31.
- To check out the Rules,click here.
- If you wish to participate, you need to send a message NO LATER THAN MARCH 31, 2006 to BASEBALLSWAP@EXCITE.COM . Please include the following information :
- Name First and Last
- Mailing Address City, State, Zip
- Phone Number (only to be kept by the Coordinator and used in an emergency
if there is an e-mail problem)
- E-Mail Address
- Team(s) you wish to support. You may select one or two teams. If you select
two teams, you will need to pick one from the American League and one from the National
- Indicate if you wish to volunteer for the Buddy System
- Indicate if you wish to opt out of the directory. The
directory is sent only to those participating in the directory and
includes your basic contact information.
IMPORTANT: Kathy will send an email to the baseballswap list daily indicating who has signed up for the swap. If you do not see your name on the list, you need to resend your information to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you aren't on the final sign up list on April 1, then you aren't in the swap.
Make sure you sign-up before March 31. After March 31, everything gets written in stone and you will not be able to join, drop or change teams.
- Opening Day for the 2006 Baseball season is April
If you have any questions about this year's swap, send e-mail to Kathy at
If you have any questions about the website, send email to Cary at