Aims and Scope
The Society for Philosophy and Disability, or SPD, is a non-profit educational organization dedicated to furthering research and teaching on philosophical issues related to disability and to promoting inclusiveness and support for people with disabilities in philosophical education and in the profession of philosophy. SPD aims to provide a forum for philosophical discussion of disability by arranging meetings, maintaining an online presence, and organizing academic projects.
- CFA – The Second Annual Lehigh University Conference in Philosophy – Philosophy Unbound Read more →
- Job – Assistant Professor of Philosophy, SUNY New Paltz Read more →
- Job – Assistant Professor of Philosophy, Western Washington University Read more →
- Eastern APA Session 2013 – Society for Philosophy and Disability Session Read more →
- Disability at the Law and Society Association Conference – May 30-June 2 2013 Read more →