Progressive Student Alliance
UT's Progressive Student Alliance organizes for social justice. As an activist student group, we fight for issues on our campus and in our community through grassroots organizing efforts and popular education.
Some Current Issues:
- PSA stands against UTís current budget cuts
- PSA struggles for the rights for workers to earn a living wage in fair work conditions
- PSA fights for students of all backgrounds to have access to a quality education
- PSA defends and furthers the rights of oppressed people, including (but not limited to) women, people of color, and members of the LGBTQ community
- PSA opposes militarism, imperialism, and unjust wars; we seek to end the U.S. occupations of Iraq and Afghanistan
- promotes the democratic values of inclusivity and educated participation
PSA meets each Wednesday at 7:30 pm in room 227 of the University Center. All are welcome.
Knoxville, TN 37916